Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEW LEF Oxford meet 29th June - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEW LEF Oxford meet 29th June

dodgy

Another great LEF day out, this time with my new co-driver Mat who was great company on the journey :D . The gentle drive round the Oxfordshire countryside was great fun, although I was glad it was Dermot up front and not Bibs as I reckon my turbo would have been glowing bright orange instead of a dull cherry red :) , I think Brian's S3 behind us might have benefited from a Turbo too although looking at his wife's face afterwards maybe not !.

Nick's talk on leather and interiors was really interesting and quite an eye opener as well. Both Brian and Geoff were as interesting and knowledgeable as usual.

Thanks to Kato, PaulC and Dermot and all involved in organising a superb event.

Martyn <_<

Edited by martynv

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nick

If you're reading this forgot to say what an excellent talk. I think everyone forgets that as well as being an ace trimmer you've got oodles of engineering experience. I was really interested in all you had to say and a big thanks for attending.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

that id a great photo of me bibs ! and i hate mine being taken.

ditto on the thanks to Nick for the very informative talk on leather, it was soooo interesting :)

i have not posted any photos yet as i am still piggybacking to the Internet due to mine being down <_<

It surly was a good day out and was great to see everyone after the long time away.

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Thanks to all who put in the effort to get the day organised - Fantastic. The sun even shone which was a bit of a contrast to last year!!

DSCF3772.jpg

DSCF3719.jpg

DSCF3731.jpg

DSCF3734.jpg

DSCF3735.jpg

DSCF3736.jpg

DSCF3740.jpg

DSCF3746.jpg

DSCF3762.jpg

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Cracking Day, thouroghly enjoyed it shame i had to leave early but had a stupendous drive up through Chipping Norton then up to Stratford. Heres a few flicks i managed to scrape together

Star of the show..... (oh and Bazza's essex!!!!!)

29062008379.jpg

line up at Pear tree. Great thanks to the Nmeg boys for making me feel very welcome (even if i was the onlt G car there!!!) .............. NA boys holdin it down...........

29062008367.jpg

what a line up.....

29062008384.jpg

Hopefully your 'g' car should have company on the next run if you join us Hopo, mine should be on the road by Saturday :thumbup:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)