Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wheel Nuts - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Wheel Nuts

Hi Lads

I need 10 wheel nuts, they are the ones to go onto the S4 wheels as the hubs have been turned down to accommadate the S4 wheels, I got the car off Dave with spacers on. Id like to try the car without the spacers so I need 10 of the shorter wheel nuts for the front wheels,( I have 10 for the back ). Anyone point me in the right direction :)

Cheers

Ian

Im Brian and so is my wife

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errrrr... Maybe Dave? Does he still have them?

Tho knowing Dave he probably immediately gave them to another owner who was in need!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

errrrr... Maybe Dave? Does he still have them?

Tho knowing Dave he probably immediately gave them to another owner who was in need!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes thats EXACTLY wfhat he has done!!!!!

:) is it a case of biting the bullet and paying a tenner each from SJ??

cHEERS

iAN

Yes thats EXACTLY wfhat he has done!!!!!

:) is it a case of biting the bullet and paying a tenner each from SJ??

cHEERS

iAN

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Phoned PNM and they put me onto a company.. www.trackstore.com spot on only a quid each :) and local for me but they do mail order too.

Ian

Thats a bit better than a tenner a go! :) - You should buy ten more and send them to SJ :) :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Thats a bit better than a tenner a go! :P - You should buy ten more and send them to SJ :) :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Steve at SJ really has a colourfull way with words hasn't he :) every time I phone him he talks me out of buying anything off him....

Errr Yeah, that's an understatement! I found it really off putting at first!

• 4 years later...

Sorry to resurrect this but what are 'shorter' wheel nuts? my undertsanding is that you have to have 20mm of thread protruding from the hub when the stud is pushed through, are there shorter ones?

I actually need slightly longer ones for my Compomotives as they have more meat in the hub, probably about 5mm max.

Are there any companies that make these to order, I tried the link to trackstore.com but its useless. Also