Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Spotted or rather not spotted! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Spotted or rather not spotted!

wern

Just got back from the Helmingham Hall classic car show in Suffolk,and although there must have been around 50 assorted Lotii,Elises,Elans,7,s and Eclats etc.I only spotted about 5 Stevens in the East Anglian Lotus Club compound and not a single G car in the whole show apart from mine!!! I searched in vain,but it was nice to be different! Anyway it was my first visit to the show and I was mightily impressed by the number of classic vehicles on show(must have been at least 500) and the whole organisation.

Cheers Paul.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was due to be there, but couldn't due to a small job on the car Saturday turning into a job I packed in at 10pm Saturday and only just put the door card all back on at nearly 4pm Sunday.

That would have made 2 G cars.

Up to its usual high standards, but completely let down by the weather. Three or four torrential downpours from lunchtime onwards had many visitors and car owners heading for the exits.

Even so, there were loads of cracking cars to admire. But the highlight for me was the Tesla. One of six of or so UK based development vehicles, it was accompanied by a Tesla (UK) engineer (ex Lotus) who was more than happy to chat in detail about the project.

I'll post up some pics and more info later tonight or tomorrow (though I suspect that Owen may beat me to the draw).

Hi,

Now I didn't spot your car Paul, so where were you hiding, I was on the EALC stand, the main Lotus stand although I did see some other Lotuses on other stands, but mainly Elises and Exiges. who spotted me in the ring? :D

I've posted more info here: Clicky

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3

I was in the general classic car compound about two rows infront of the line of Lotus 7,s hiding next to an old Riley.Mind you I left as soon as the first heavy downpour started at about 1pm. as the forecast was bad!

Paul.