Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Headgasked problem solved (hopefully). - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Headgasked problem solved (hopefully).

rydning

I have struggled a long time to get the headgasked to last.

When I had the engine apart did I glue the liners with epoxy glue.Did sand both liners and block and cleaned everything,put on epoxy on both parts,put in the liners,bolted the head on and let it stay 24h.

Did also retighten the ARP bolts after running the engine hot and let i cool down.Witch was not recomended,but I will say thats the way to go.

Last time now on the track I could run 1,65 bar of boost with racefuel and a lot of timing....Was not able to get more than 1,5bar with 98 RON because of to hige backpressure (limited by the turbine/turbosize ).

This Esprit is incredible fast now.I will not recomend any puting a big turbo like mine and run this boost without being very knowledgable about what they do.....and have a very healty engine.

89 Lotus Esprit Turbo S

Very fast road and trackday car.

GT3076R+ a lot of other modifications.

http://lotusespritwo...inZzdningz.html

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic