Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Factory 60th event - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Factory 60th event

Kimbers

Hi all,

I have posted a topic under the 60th anniversary event section helping people out with some places to eat and of interest close to Dunston Hall. Would be great if any of you would add to it and help those staying on our doorstep to have a good time.

Are any of you going to the BBQ Saturday night? Are any of you getting involved by getting a taxi to DUnston Saturday or Sunday to have a piss up with everyone else?

Lets make sure we all attend Dunston early Sunday to hoon into the factory with the rest.

Your thoughts?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of a very wise, well spoken Irish man o' the cloth.

FECK

I forgot to order my BBQ tickets Tuesday, then went to Edinburgh.

Anybody got any they don't want? let me know if any come spare.

Andy

Hi,

I'm just going Sunday, no other events.

Regarding driving to the factory I was going to leave early as everyone is entering the factory grounds this time, not just Lotus owners, what time are the Dunston group on planning to venture to the factory? I assume it will be via Mulbarton.

Owen

With luck I shall have both cars running.

The Esprit parts have turned up (at long bloomin' last!) and I shall shortly be going into the garage to tackle the oil pressure issues with the 7.

I will hope to be with you at Dunston Hall on Sunday morning for the trip to the factory but shall not be doing the BBQ/piss up on the Saturday.

As Owen asked, what time are you intending to set off from DH ?

Keep off the straight and narrow

• 2 weeks later...

9-9.30 ish leave Dunston. Most people like to get up early clean their cars and chat to the rest milling around.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

and some of us like to lie in bed and enjoy a late breakfast. 9.30am sounds good unless his Holiness decrees otherwise.

Grahaam

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I'm back ... for some strange reason I can't get on to LEF on my own computer so I'm on a friend's.

What route are you taking from Dunston Hall to Hethel Kimbers ... is it going to be a spirited venture round the countryside or a direct A140, A11 dick waving parade ? :D:)

Anyway, I have both cars running (currently) and have a young friend from the L7C who is going to drive the 7 ... however, both of us are attending functions tomorrow night but hope to meet you lot at DH.

Edited by Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow

I think we're the only ones out in our area, but just in case - Brendan and I are meeting at the Milton Tesco parking lot (just off the A14 at Cambridge - junction with the A10) at 7:30am to carpool to Dunston Hall to meet up with the bigger group convoying to the event... in case anyone else wants to join us! Hopefully we'll run into some others on the A14/A11 as well.