Yellow S2 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Yellow S2

tonyp

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That S2.2 belongs to Simon and Elaine Turner. They live nr Basingstoke. Don't think they're on the forum. They usually take their Exige downto the foreign events but pulled the 2.2 out of storgae to give it a good run. It's a lovely car!

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

The PO restored the car and added some other very useful little improvements and documented the whole thing with sketches and plans.

Wing mirrors look standard to me...

Edited by peteyg

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

• 4 weeks later...

Is this Angouleme? Cropped up on French website Forumauto, great for pics if you don't mind trawling though hundreds of pages in a foreign language!

P1050220.jpg

P1050100.jpg

P1050221.jpg

Edited by LooseCannon

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Did look good, and in very nice condition. I now have to get my doors re-aligned to match the eveness of that one.

Here's a few more pics of Angouleme. I think I'll drive down in Lotti next year .... French roads are awesome. & empty. Smooth too, no potholes !

A few exhibits - That March of Jackie Stewarts (The Frogs said it was Matra inspired ..) was driven nice & quickly

ps - see the Ligier JS2 in the background - sort of a frog Lotus - Maserati v6 in the middle, quite a few raced.

IMGP5536.jpg

Tight fit ....

IMGP5531.jpg

Nice town

IMGP5540.jpg

Edited by tonyp

• 4 weeks later...