Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Surrey Esprits to Stoneleigh - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Surrey Esprits to Stoneleigh

danielsonson

Im a Esprit newbie and am heading up to Stoneleigh from Chobham in Surrey with my neighbour who is a 7 owner.

Is anyone else in the area who fancies heading up in mass?

I have spotted a few posts from Guildford and Virgina Water areas!

Come one lets get the next generation enthused in Esprits when they are looking out of mum and dads car window on the Motorway.

Also are the any other black S3's going up? im desperate to get a picture of 2 togethor, pref with the silver BBS wheels as well.

DB <_<

Edited by danielsonson

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant!

How about we meet in the big long lay-by's on the dual carriage way that runs between the M25 chertsey/woking turn off and the roundabout in front of St Peter hospital?

on the 'towards M25' side, that way pete can just jump off the M25 to meet Mark and I? Then we can head up on mini-mass to the M40 for a blat up to the porridge pot? can anyone suggest a time I always under compensate!

I was thinking head off from meeting point at 07:30?

:lol:

i think i know that one. if i go through chobham, then past fairoaks, then over the roundabout, the M25 comes up after the hospital etc. i think.

07.30 is fine for me.

yeah, A320, jnct 11. autoroute rules

Edited by pitstoppete

Hmm . . . don't know that area.  Can do some research.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Petes got the right idea!

Its just the otherside of chertsey, if you use multimap to zoom in on St Peters hospital you will see the dual carriage wa that leads to the M25.

DB :blink:

Weather forecast is actually good (at present!)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif