Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S-1 restoration started - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S-1 restoration started

Started dissassembly of 469H, originally Roman Bronze, it was half torn apart when I bought it.

I've got some arranging to do yet...

Two paint jobs over the original

Hopefully more progress next weekend.

post-5044-1228693549.jpg

post-5044-1228693559.jpg

post-5044-1228693573.jpg

post-5044-1228693874.jpg

post-5044-1228693894.jpg

post-5044-1228693913.jpg

Edited by mikeh

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a nice project Mike :)

Is it a complete car? - Looks like fully torn apart to me...

Good luck with the project, and let us know what your plans are.

Cheers - Mark

Its probably 90% torn down. It is almost complete, its missing a couple of interior dash trim pieces. I'm looking to take it back to the original color 1 of about 12 in the U.S. for this year I'm told. I'd like to make some minor performance upgrades, and try to re-create the interior as close as possible. I'm looking at having it painted early this winter (I'll handle that) and have it done near the end of next summer, but don't hold me to it.

Nice project man!!! Funny... you're garage and my garage appear similar.. nice wooden benches etc...

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

• 2 weeks later...