Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Old Top Gear Esprit reviews - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Old Top Gear Esprit reviews

jackal2513

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't know if it's old news but while clicking though the 'related' videos

there is one of castle combe last year, featuring just about everybodys esprit

and a few of us too:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=E4OUMZzg9ik&...feature=related

I'm even on there, and i'm not saying who it is, but somebody clever has got an

S4 there with a reg number just two didgits away from the yellow top gear S4...

:)

I really enjoyed this video. I had no clue that there were that many different Lotus variations made, some looked like grocery getters!

NSX - ESPRIT SE - 500SL -

FIERO INDY 500 - BMW 850CI(wifes)

10 sec IMPALA SS - TT C5 VETTE -

If you watch all the Clarkson reviews of the Esprit, he loves it - then hates it - then loves it again.

All of the non changing features in the car he changes his mind on and the little stupid remarks made me think "does this guy really know what he's talking about ?" - there are so many contradictions.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

I had no idea Clarkson was such a flake until I watched his Esprit reviews in succession. Entertaining and all, sure... but geez, what a flake. Somebody already noted it: he's just a journalist. :(

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg