Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
hedgehog poll - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

hedgehog poll

Guest teigan

do you like hedgehogs?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of my dads has one in his garden. It comes up on the porch most evenings to watch tv through a window. Gotta love those cute little buggers.

Jens

15407iq.jpgProud member of The Fearless Red Squadron

Better living through turbocharging!

ok.  they've gone now, so we can talk freely.  do you like these things?

hedgehog28.jpeg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Teigan

http://hedgehogcentral.com/

yes and a good name for the futur "baby Esprit"

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Guest esprit geoff

Years ago I found one by the hedge in the middle of winter, very poorly so i drove it all the way to the Tiggy winkles hedgehog hospital in Alysbury, I never ever heard if it survived.

geoff.

Guest esprit geoff

Reminds me of the joke of the 2 hedgehogs playing on the road. The first one said,watch me dart across the road and not get hit. As a car approached he ran out in the road and positioned himself right in the middle of the oncoming front wheels, the vehicle passed over him and he was fine, so he said to his mate- now your turn. As a car approached he followed suit, but sadly got crushed, breathing his last he asked his mate, "what happened, I did exactly the same as you?" Alas, replied his mate - unfortunately the car you chose was a Reliant Robin!!!

Geoff.

Guest Chelsea Martyn

Hedgehogs are brill!

I have one that's trained and we use at dinner parties!

He walks on the table to the guests making a fantastic cheese and pineapple dispenser :huh:

I've been neglecting to open this thread for a few days now... thankfully no one has bothered to take a picture of a hedgehog's pole :huh:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

hibernation

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"terrible is winter after knowledge of pretty spring" from AB

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

I voted that I like them, not that I want one as a pet. I like having them crawl about in the garden, but they will do that whether you like them or not. Perhaps I should point out to those who see them as pets, that the TV story I posted earlier in this thread involved a wild hedgehog.

Jens

15407iq.jpgProud member of The Fearless Red Squadron

Better living through turbocharging!

Guest Chelsea Martyn
I voted that I like them, not that I want one as a pet. I like having them crawl about in the garden, but they will do that whether you like them or not. Perhaps I should point out to those who see them as pets, that the TV story I posted earlier in this thread involved a wild hedgehog.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The one we use at dinner parties (see earlier) is also a multifuntion model!

Turn him upside down, attach a broom handle to its butt, and he makes a good leaf collector.

Also great for playing darts!... score over a thousand in one throw!

Edited by Chelsea Martyn

They're jolly tasty wrapped in clay and baked in the campfire!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein