Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A couple of Pics from todays meet-up - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A couple of Pics from todays meet-up

s4simon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen so many Esprits in one place. Should have been there but it's quite a drive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

thanks for these pics, so many of Esprit, if all of these were together on a Motorway .....

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Simon

Thats quite a turn around mate! nice one!

Great photo's I have to say, bieng typically dippy I forgot my camera so if you dont mind I think I might pilfer these? P.S. did you get anymore pics of my black S3 (VLF).

Thanks to everyone at Porridge Pot who push started me, I would like to point out I didn't turn it off! you know who you are though! hehe.

P.S. tested everything, bridged the starter motor terminals and nout happened so im thinking knackered Starter motor, but when engines running starter motor will kick when key is turned? is that norml for a f****d starter motor?

THanks all for a great first esprit meet absolutely loved it, especially thanks to Mike in the Yellow esprit and Tim in the SE literally wouldnt have got there without you.

DB :D (cant stop)

Guest danilesonson
This shiny back one ??

Stoneleigh013a.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh Brilliant thanks Simon!

that ones going on my desk at the office, it will pee off my porsche loving colleague!

We definately have to do this sort of thing more regularly, how easy was it for every body to get to Stoneleigh? is it fairly central? or is there a better place to meet? good meeting spot? averaging 100mph (uhhumm I mean 100kmh mr officer) and it only took 1 hour 10minutes from Surrey!

Thanks again to Paul and anyone else involved in the organisation definately the best car 'thing' I have done for ages!

DB <_<

This was my favourite car of the day.

espritturbo-Pb130034.jpg

espritturbo-Pb130031.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was not the only car that Mark and I were drooling over......................................

We love Ollies creation The Elite 501, Most people hate them, But then we are both in the design biz !!!

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Great photos of some interesting cars :D

Paul C took these of the William towns designed M70 proposal :P

Was it originally red? (have only saw B+W photos in the past) :D

Maserati Merak inspired flying buttreses! <_<

i133794043_34863.jpg

i132631041_93760.jpg

That Elite looks unusual too.

With a sloping back roofline. B)

Was it done by Frank Costin? :P

elite.JPG

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Great pics, cheers for that. Sorry to have missed it, but was a long way away...

Whats going on with that white Micra?! Does it have an esprit engine in there of something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.

Well sort of, it's built on an Excel Chassis.

Fishy really likes it, says it's the best micra

he's ever seen (and he looks at loads).

:)

if only there was a shot of my speedo up the A46. glad the brakes are awesome now..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha! Stock brakes for me! I think i was still braking when we got to the venue!

:)

:(

(BTW all, there are regular camera vans on the bridges we passed under on the

A46, i knew this and checked as we went along, but it's something you gotta do

if you are planning on 'using' that road)

top stuff paul and piccie taker (nice 1 vicki). if only there was a shot of my speedo up the A46. glad the brakes are awesome now..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how many bananas were we doing ? I was behind you pete and not looking at my speedo, just thinking we left it a bit late for the off slip!!! :)

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

That Red S1 also sounded AWESOME!!!

I'm guessing that was most definitely not a stock exhaust! :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

That Red S1 also sounded AWESOME!!!

I'm guessing that was most definitely not a stock exhaust! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi the exhaust is stainless steel S2 Down pipes, S2 stright through Middle (no collector box) and the rear box is also S2 stright through box, I also get a lot of intake noise as im running K&N Racing Air filters, and the carbs are running bigger main chokes and jetted to suit.

Edited by ian heighway
logo_01-2.jpg