Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pistonheads/Autosport Show, 8th - 11th Jan 09 NEC - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Pistonheads/Autosport Show, 8th - 11th Jan 09 NEC

colin.newton@boc.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying thing is I have five days of hols to take by the end of Feb, I'm in Birmingham for work Wednesday, but can't stop over and go to the show as I have something for work on Thursday back in Norwich.

I'm probably too busy to go at the weekend, too much car work necessary.

Andy

Anyone going to the Pistonheads show at the NEC this week?

It's on Thursday untill Sunday and we (Lepsons) are going to be there, so any Lotus esprit owners come and find us and say hello!

Lotus Car Ltd will also be there.

We will be giving 15% discount to Lotus Esprit owners that come to see us at the show.

Regards

Scott

Edited by Lepsons Swindon

What did anybody think? A few friends were displaying and rally car shopping who said it was not as good as previous years. Didn't make it miself but got dragged out by various people to some of the night do's in Birmingham last week.

I was the Saturday with Club Lotus/Classic Team Lotus helping out on the stand and got to view most of the show. I thought it was brill, really busy too :o

I've got some pics, there were lots of Lotus there and some mint RS200's :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Cool good to hear one positive response about it!! Have you been many times before Bibs?

This is normally one event I'll drag myself to as its only a 10 minute train hop from the city centre and I get in free but just didn't drag my lazy ass there this year!!

I went on the Saturday, had three passengers so the Esprit stayed at home! Some nice F1 lotus from the past, a lotus Sunbeam rally car and the new Evora was in the live action arena @2pm with other new models, such as the New Focus STand Aston Martin.

Unfortunately it looked like the Evora broke down and had to be pushed back out of the arena after they had parked up. I am not 100% it was the Evora, maybe someone else can confirm. It was dark and the Tesla looked similar!

There seemed to be less stands in the aftermarket area, I ended up getting some exhaust heat wrap for the Esprit and ordered some supa dupa all singing all dancing ignition leads for the MG ZR!