Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
engine code light - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

engine code light

khaled taki

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Khaled,

Before you switch the engine light out please find out why the ECU decided it needed to switch the light on in the 1st place. The best way to do this is via the Freescan software. I think Lotus Esprit World sells the Freescan cable, software and manual.

Regards,

Peter.

Simple. Just do what the Lotus Dealer did to my Esprit when I bought the car, and remove the globe from the casing.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Hi all, the first I would do is to ensure all electrical contections are good in the engine compartment. My light comes on regularly but its the coolant lower sensor and just a quick wiggle of sensors and ha presto the light goes out.

Other than that get it checked properly, it may be serious.

Dave