Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE THIS! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!

<ahem>

My car......

:lol: :lol: :lol:GOES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :(:):(

01.gif02.gif01.gif02.gif01.gif02.gif01.gif

03.gif

01.gif02.gif01.gif02.gif01.gif02.gif01.gif

It was test driven by Geoff @ EE on monday.

Apparently the engine turned over once then started immediately (always a good sign)

There is a minor carb problem which he is fixing as I type and it should be ready for me to pick up at the beginning of next week!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to arrange a meet THE DAY I GET IT to make sure that this time people can actually see it's real!

MEET

:(:D :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hoorah"

Welcome to the "esprit that actually goes" club :lol: , and will you be joining the fearless red squadron, or one of the less superior colours :lol: ??????????

This meet your planning, where are you planning to hold it????????, stoneleigh seems to be fairly central for most people.

"Oh" and snoopy smileys are great :(:( where did you find them??????????, and did you ever find your winky (smiley that is) :lol:

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

The meet is in Wisley (M25 Jn10 A3 turnoff)

It will be when I'm on my way back from picking it up from Salisbury

(its in the events page) HERE

I have the ONLY colour Esprits should come in - SILVER - like the Silver Car of Turin :(:lol: :lol:

(Lisa - The Snoopies are animations that have to be hosted like pictures but places like photobucket et al won't store them precisely because they're animations! Right Click them and choose properties - you will see the url for the pic - this can then be pasted into your posts within [ img ] tags :( - this method is also how we nick pictures from other sites )

Jon - Too right matey but not until I HAVE it in my own Garage!!

I have always said I'd change it the day I brought it home! :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Robin...At last your off to planet Woosh...Nice One Mate....One day I will pull the covers off my toy and Wind it up to warp speed ...happy days mate....mind you don't get that long hair wrapped round the wheel or you will end up like me with a Bald patch on top....Rob.C

damfast35nut@talktalk.net or 07976 609881

really pleased for you, enjoy enjoy

silver is an ok colour by the way ( I have to say that,Renus car is silver)

Howard (Blue car driver)

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

NICE ONE! :lol:

GLAD TO SEE YOUR LONG JOURNEY HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END! :lol:

ENJOY THE RETURN OF YOUR MOTOR AND MAY SHE SERVE YOU WELL FOR

YEARS TO COME! EVEN AFTER YOU TRASHED HER! :(

CONGRATS :lol:

REGARDS DANNY :(

A

Hi Robin

Good to hear that you are finally out of that rut, I know the feeling well, as after over 8 months rebuilding my gearbox, among other bits. It just feels great to have your esprit alive again. Your going to have to be very disciplined with that Right foot of yours.

You don't have to convince me that she exists as I remember seeing her at Geof

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

I shall post some when I get it back :lol:

Hope you have many happy years of trouble free motoring :( .

...After many unhappy years of motoring free trouble! :lol:

Good news mate :lol::(:lol:

Make sure that de-handled-door-release-solenoid stuff is all working...

(i'll be the first in line to take the pee when it locks you out at a meet)

:D

I did get close to that 348 feeling a couple of times...

...but common sense prevailed every time!

I did get close to that 348 feeling a couple of times...

...but common sense prevailed every time!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right then...you've now *got* to keep it together till at least next spring coz that's as soon as I'm likely to be down to see it!! LOL that's what I said last year!!

Enjoy it mate and take it easy on the wet roads - I very nearly followed your example a few weekends ago!

Cheers

Ed