Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
HOLY BLOODY F**K!!! - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

HOLY BLOODY F**K!!!

Evil_Dr_Fish

Ok all....

Anyone who knows anything about me / my history here knows this is an unbelievably, monumentally, incredible moment!!

In two and a half years of Esprit ownership with it just TWO MONTHS in my possession and

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fisheh you could always have a pre meet just after the truck stop on the A3, straight off the 25 onto the A3 and immediate left into the little wooded area, shoud have plenty of parking (hopefully all the doggers have gone by then) - mainly because the Anchor is a little hard to find.

Just a suggestion.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Dunno yet... Im GUESSING Monday or Wednesday next week (car and weather dependent)

It will be just my luck to snow :lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Time? ...from however long it takes me to get there from Salisbury (probably between 5 and 6pm) 'til close at a guess!

:lol:

Fortunately, despite running it in again, I know I can get 70mph out of it... not too sure about 70mpg tho :lol:

Fisheh you could always have a pre meet just after the truck stop on the A3, straight off the 25 onto the A3 and immediate left into the little wooded area, shoud have plenty of parking (hopefully all the doggers have gone by then) - mainly because the Anchor is a little hard to find.

Just a suggestion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

JUST WHERE,..............................

Do we get to meet the Doggers !!! ????

Mike :lol::lol::lol:

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Ok all....

WEDNESDAY.

Wednesday the 30th November. Anchor Pub Wisley.

I shall be there from whenever I get there in the afternoon after picking it up (presumably around 5ish) til closing at a guess!

Anyone wanting to come along and wants my mobile number, PM me :lol:

Hmmm let me see:

Dark winters night.

Little tipple in the pub as a celebration...

Right foot feeling a bit heavy...

Kick in the backside from the turbo boost a distant memory...

Ice and maybe even snow...

Who'll give me odds that Fishy's car will be back with EE by mid-morning on Thursday!?

Be careful out there guys!

Ian

I have three things on my side out of that list...

1) I havent drunk since 1989! (no, really!)

2) I am running the car in so no overenthusiasm possible!

3) I have SOOOO learned my lesson since I made my avatar! :D

:D If you're interested... Dave Rooms is already running a book on when it dies :(:rolleyes:

:)

It's all circumstance.

I slipped up big in the Elise the other day and done a 180 (PMSL), however I wasn't overly on the pedal and I was going around a corner I knew perfectly well - the road was just slippery and I had a lapse of concerntration / complacency. Infact I was so much fun I went out and done it again later that night :rolleyes: cracks me up.

Difference between this and an insurance job is that the road I was going into was 2 lane and under traffic light control - no one behind me or in front of me - only the people at the bus stop saw it LOL.

If I'd have had my accident in my previous Esprit 2 or 3 instances back down the road on that fateful journey I would have just slid a little bit, crapped my pants and sat there for a while milling it over - as it happens the car ended up on the roof and was a total write off !!! Shit happens....fortunatly no one else was involved.

Anyone can have a woopsie with a car, the circumstances determine whether the end result is good bad.

Fishy's right - an accident does make you look at what you're doing a lot more and learn from your mistakes, some mistakes cost a lot, others don't.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

WEDNESDAY?

Ok! I'm there :D It'll be great to finally see your beast Robin, especially now as its back from the dead! Are you gonna change your Avatar now that the repairs are finally done or is it going to remain as a timeless reminder of your narrow escape :rolleyes:

You'd all better watch out though, I'll be coming in nothing less than my brother's midnight blue 2001 plate Ford Ka Collection! So I'm afraid all you attention junkies in your Esprits are gonna have to play second fiddle for a bit... If you're really good I might let you sit in the drivers seat for a bit, but you'd better have clean shoes on, and you MUSTN'T touch anything! I'm not signing any autographs this time round either, and would the person who keeps spamming me with offers to part-ex it with his Modena Special please take the hint!

:D

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

:o

The Avatar will go when the car arrives! :o

Thanks Simon! :blink:

Fingers crossed I am able to go now :) Have had something pretty disastrous happen at work and it MAY screw up my ability to go :)

I shall keep you all posted but for now assume it's ok!

sick as it sounds, I'll miss seeing the gaping mouthed esprit :blink:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Lol... I will not! :)

EVERYTHING STILL LOOKING A-OK FOR TOMORROW

Anchor Pub, Wisley Gardens from 5-6pm until closing (pretty much!)

PM me if you want to come along and don't already have my mobile number :blink:

It's Pyrford Lock, not Wisley Gardens, that's a few miles down the road but en route all the same from the A3...

Odd12.jpg

Full address is Anchor Hotel, Lock Lane, Pyrford Lock, Wisley, Surrey, GU23 6QW for those with navigation devices of the 'plug in' variety :blink:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.