Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
HOLY BLOODY F**K!!! - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

HOLY BLOODY F**K!!!

Evil_Dr_Fish

Lol... I will not! :blink:

EVERYTHING STILL  LOOKING A-OK FOR TOMORROW

Anchor Pub, Wisley Gardens from 5-6pm until closing (pretty much!)

PM me if you want to come along and don't already have my mobile number :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to try, but I,ve just had brakes changed on car and I havn,t had chance to try them out yet due to snowed up drive :) , I do like a bit of snow but I,d rather be on skis than in the esprit :) . I hope you have a good safe drive, and be careful, black ice every where

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Im sure it wouldn't taste very nice!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

S'a bit ruff I hear! :(

You can't get in either :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

:( err yeh... THAT WAS the joke! :(

Still looking good for tomorrow all...

I shall post something suitably over-optimistic and over-excited just before I head off to fetch it :(

Thanks guys! :)

I've just spoken to Geoff and it's still going! :( :(

So I plan to catch the 1:50 train to Salisbury :(

OK... Im off!!!

If anyone wants to meet up tonight, & needs my number, just PM Bibs :(

Very nice evening out - finally saw and sat / licked Fishy's car and very nice it is indeedly !

Pitty there was no real light to see it in but not to worry - looked great from what I could tell - very impressed (I want one now).

Good fun meeting up as always - anytime you wanna pop over when you're up our way lemme know, sure the old man would like to see the car too !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Congratulations on finally getting it back! Only time I've seen it is when it had no engine in it at Geoff's, back in August! Have lots and lots of fun - I can't wait to get back in mine at the weekend when there's a bit of light to enjoy it...

Hi guys & gals & Karl...

Thanks to all who came along :blink: It was a nice evening and a GREAT day :lol:

I shall be driving it as much as humanly possible and hope to have it run in & serviced before Chrsitmas :P

Thank you! :D