Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[FOR SALE] Bespoke resistors - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[FOR SALE] Bespoke resistors

Dermot

I have a couple of bespoke resistors that someone may find useful. I will offer then on first come basis.

Resistor 1.

I am sure many of you have noticed that the Delco/Moraine ABS system on the SE and S4, S4s is far from ideal. Have you experience the pedal pressure disappear on under fairly aggressive braking or even under mild braking on a bumpy road in the braking zone. If you upgraded your brakes then the ABS becomes even more intrusive and under ideal dry road conditions you will not get optimum breaking with the ABS on.

I copied a design that Mark Weins in California has developed. The best solution to improve brake feel is to disable the ABS solenoids. The way to do this with getting a ABS warning light is to essentially "fake" the ABS computer into thinking the solenoids are still connected. To do this, you can add a simple two-resistor module in place of each of the three solenoids. All other ABS checking functions are still working.

I have available a set of 2 of these resistors that I removed from my car before the sale.

I only want a few

post-13-1239725560_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images