Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rear engine stay - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Rear engine stay

tarnish1

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have pictures or information on the rear engine stay sometimes talked about,Im in the process of fitting one on my car and an interested in seeing what anyone else has come up with, in particular where the end points attach to the bell housing and chassis.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My S2 had the stay attached to the air pump mounting bracket and went backwards to a bolt through the chassis next to where the LHS diagonal chassis tube bolts to the chassis, if I recall correctly.

Where the stay went through the pump bracket it large flat rubbers and washers, about an inch in diameter with a nut either side so you could adjust where they were along the stay so the rubbers are tight against the bracket.

No pictures, I'm afraid.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE