Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bugatti Veyron - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bugatti Veyron

hedgerley

Seen at the shows and blasting up the hill at Goodwood FOS last year but this was the first time I've seen one in the real world - parked up at the back of St Thomas's Hospital this afternoon. Two tone deep red and silver. My cab driver went berserk - turned out he is a real petrolhead.

Not far from where I saw the Pagani Zonda F last week.

Edited by hedgerley

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You do wonder don't you. I remember reading that, when they announced the drop top, most of them were going to existing Veyron owners. When Pagani announced the Zonda R race track version a few months ago, Evo said that one of them was going to an existing owner who already had THREE Zondas.

Its hard to imagine having so much money that you could do this kind of stuff. Oh, OK, no its not to hard - I do have a multi-millionaire friend who has a collection of about a dozen Aston Martins, a few Ferrari's and sundry other sports cars, including Peter Seller's 1966 Lotus Elan, a couple of SUVs and several rare motorbikes. Some of these he keeps at his huge villa in the South of France, where I've stayed a couple of times. There but for the grace of God.....

Edited by hedgerley

Does this mean God drives a Veyron? as most Doctors I have met think there God.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it was me as I was in Geneva at the time.

post-1783-1241654795_thumb.jpg

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"