Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
West Coast Lotus Meets 1986/87 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

West Coast Lotus Meets 1986/87

Kimbers

Hey all,

Just a quick call out for anyone who attended the inaugral West coast Lotus meet in Cambria 1986 and the second in 1987.

My dad attended from the UK and was presented with a painting of him in a new Elan M100 with Colin sitting beside him in ghost form. This picture takes pride of place in my dads home and really want to hear from anyone who took part in the meet.

Cheers

Tony Kimberley

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't mind seeing the picture myself :P

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

wouldn't mind seeing the picture myself :P

slade

Slade,

Thanks for all your input but....ermmm shouldn't it say Black Brigade rather than Birgade?

Edited by Kimbers

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Slade,

Thanks for all your input but....ermmm shouldn't it say Black Brigade rather than Birgade?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GAAH!!! And after all that time... :P lasted less than a day before I was caught :P New sig coming up shortly

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

GAAH!!! And after all that time...  :( lasted less than a day before I was caught :P New sig coming up shortly

slade

Maybe it should also say something else about Black not cracking? Like Black it looks terrible unless I clean it every 2.5 miles? :P Sorry.....don't mean it, for me black is a great tradition at Lotus.

Cheers mate

Tony

sorry for the hijack but... yeah, JPS looks alright anyday B) I had gold pinstriping on my car (old and peeling) which when peeled off entirely revealed the true purpose of concealing a masking line from when the passenger side was sprayed to cover damage :P

still contemplating early style double stripes above the sill.

there is not yet any significant cracking either, though washing your car every 2 days sucks immensely, so my car is usually mud brown. it's sparkling today though, washed yesterday after putting it off far too long :P

anyways, about that picture :(

slade

Edited by slade

sorry for the hijack but... yeah, JPS looks alright anyday B) I had gold pinstriping on my car (old and peeling) which when peeled off entirely revealed the true purpose of concealing a masking line from when the passenger side was sprayed to cover damage  :P

still contemplating early style double stripes above the sill.

there is not yet any significant cracking either, though washing your car every 2 days sucks immensely, so my car is usually mud brown. it's sparkling today though, washed yesterday after putting it off far too long :P

anyways, about that picture  :(

slade

Mine in the will, u can have a copy if you knock the old man off.......