Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pump accumulater and abs switch? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Pump accumulater and abs switch?

Im in the process of getting someone to fix the pump if posible but if this doesn't work i was wondering is the switch and pump on the v8's. Just wondering as it would give me more options to find one.

P.s Please contact me if you know of anyone with the pump and switch.. thanks..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The accumulator is the same as fits a 1994-1996 Jaguar XJ6 and XJS with ABS.

Jaguar

It is also a GM or AC/Delco part #25528382

GM

I have the GM part in my car and know it is a direct replacement.

Where are you finding the pressure switch?

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by lotus4s

1995 S4s

Thanks for the help. My mechanic knows of a XJ6 for breaking so hopefully your theory is correct. Ill let you know where i get the switch from.

I found out from another source that you could get the switch from Rockauto.com but looking on the website i couldn't find the part.

If you know of somewhere or see it on that website please let me know.

P.s. Thanks for your help...you made my day!!

• 10 months later...

Thanks for the help. My mechanic knows of a XJ6 for breaking so hopefully your theory is correct. Ill let you know where i get the switch from.

I found out from another source that you could get the switch from Rockauto.com but looking on the website i couldn't find the part.

If you know of somewhere or see it on that website please let me know.

P.s. Thanks for your help...you made my day!!

Have you found a source for the switch meanwhile? I am having most probably a faulty one...