Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Now THAT'S acrobatic!!! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Now THAT'S acrobatic!!!

Evil_Dr_Fish

http://abfhm.free.fr/basket.htm

She doesn't half biff her head tho!!!!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check it frame by frame....

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

I Just checked it frame by frame quite a few times, sad I know but hey I'm in work and getting paid to do it!

As she's going throught the ring her hands are just outside the ring on entry and then would have to be sticking through the net when she's on her way through, she'd be stuck up there for hours waiting for a paramedic! LOL :rolleyes:

Its a big bucks movie and they can do some real trick stuff, watched mean girls the other day and we had that going frame by frame when the girl got hit by a buss, couldn't see any cuts or alterations in that one either! There damn clever!

Chunky Lover

Totally fake but damn good though.

Even if she could get her legs through the hoop, it'd be a miracle that she didn't get her arms ripped off by the hoop or net.

Anyway, anyone know any gymnasts :rolleyes:

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

Ok... here's before and after! Make your own minds up :(

Before

Before.jpg

After

After.jpg

Hmmmm... Gymnasts - no - that's a new one for me I have ex-es who are Belly Dancers, Ballet Dancers (I got my spelling confused when moving on! ;)) and a just plain boring old model.....

Mission On!! :rolleyes:

If she'd had her arms & hands above her head on the way through then maybe, but there's no way she'd get through there without catching herself on the net and either ripping the net / fingers / arms off. :rolleyes:

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle