Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Photos - OC California - Toys 4 Tots - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Photos - OC California - Toys 4 Tots

fmxa

Due to popular demand (by slade) here's a few pics of assorted Lotus cars at the Toys 4 Tots charity drive in LA a few weeks back. Had about 13 Esprits, 1 Elan, 2 Sevens and 25 Elises.

toys10ul.jpg

toys28kh.jpg

toys31iu.jpg

toys45pq.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to popular demand (by slade) here's a few pics of assorted Lotus cars at the Toys 4 Tots charity drive in LA a few weeks back.  Had about 13 Esprits, 1 Elan, 2 Sevens and 25 Elises. 

toys10ul.jpg

toys45pq.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

those big wings are unflattering when the boot is open.

but not as unflattering as those trendy lowrise jeans.

those big wings are unflattering when the boot is open.

but not as unflattering as those trendy lowrise jeans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trust me, if you saw them in person you'd be very impressed! B) BTW weren't you meant to have showed up in the AM??????

i don't like seeing butt cracks close up. same goes for stevens cars.

no i wasn't planning to show up a.m. i meant i'd show up for a full o.c. event next chance. although now you mention it, it wouldn't have been a big sacrifice to see you all off in the parking lot. sorry.

Edited by teigan

looks like a great gathering! :D Thanks FMXA. Any word on the next one?

I'm seriously sorry I missed it :)

Oh yeah...I forgot... Teigan likes MOM JEANS...

mom-jeans.jpg

Low-rise chick is attractive but... you guessed it, too old for me :)

Speaking of ass... interesting valence on the yellow v8

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

i liked the skintight eighties jeans which the girls had to put on before a meal. made it difficult for them to conceal knives or even coinage.

apart from being ugly and overpriced, those CF rear diffusers scrape pavement and break within months.

that isn't an aftermarket item is it? I wouldn't expect any company to distribute Esprit bodykits... I assume it's fabricated.

And it doesn't look lower than a stock valence, taste aside?

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

I was impressed by the Lotus turnout and believe we tied the Ferrari crowd for the most exotic cars in a group. The young lady in the jeans was very sweet, she's an actress on some soap opera, infact one guy got in trouble with his wifey for looking too much (I think he's still sleeping on the sofa :)) More car pictures of the event are here http://www.festivalofspeed.net/gallery/Toys4Tots2005?page=1

No events planned for a while, I'm off to the UK for Christmas soon and think everyone wants a break over the holidays! We're thinking about a track/instruction event at Willow Springs Feb/March time.

If anyone is in the OC area, we meet at Crystal Cove (see http://crystalcovecarshow.blogspot.com) 2nd Saturday of the month, although most of us are there every Saturday (except Tiegan who's out looking at women in mum jeans :()

and kids, remind your mom there's a loose fitting jeans contest every monday night at soup plantation. first prize is a $50 gift certificate to the arts and crafts store.

I was impressed by the Lotus turnout and believe we tied the Ferrari crowd for the most exotic cars in a group.  The young lady in the jeans was very sweet, she's an actress on  some soap opera, infact one guy got in trouble with his wifey for looking too much (I think he's still sleeping on the sofa :))   

Hopefully he's an esprit owner... Our cars are comfortable to sleep in :(

slade

I've slept in mine many times.

it's reclined at the perfect angle.

You're just too old :)

everyone I invite for a ride seems to fall asleep and tells me it's because the car is nice and comfortable, but it's probably because I'm incredibly boring

slade

Edited by slade

I would have loved to have gone down but, because of one of the kids being sick, I couldn't. Looks like a great event.

Low-rise jeans look good to me.

2202MOD862.jpg

Edited by USAndretti42

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

and kids, remind your mom there's a loose fitting jeans contest every monday night at soup plantation.  first prize is a $50 gift certificate to the arts and crafts store.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Teigan ,

i am looking for a new jean Lewis 501 color green as my esprit have a Lewis but in the same color of Your Lotus , impossible to find in France and in europe but in USA ? if possible where? thank for eventualy help.

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London