Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
It's not an Esprit. it's not an F40 it's a........ - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

It's not an Esprit. it's not an F40 it's a........

lxesprit

I remember the post where some guy has taken an Esprit and put a prancing horse badge on it.

(http://www.lotusespritworld.co.uk/Old%20News/news_Mar05.html)

post-297-1135025293.jpg

post-297-1135025334.jpg

Here are two more:

:huh::lol::)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4598563427

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=54674&t=54674

not bad.........

Edited by lxesprit

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree!!!

Why???

The NSX is a real nice car as it is.

But WOW to go through so much work!! Doesnt look a whole lot authentic but thats craftsmanship......

Should have done something completely original istead of trying to copy the F50.

But once again...... WHY???

Chunky Lover

hmm... just acquired a TR7. where's the kit! :huh:

As for the NSX... Why clone the ugliest Ferrari? That's fairly old, I remember seeing it on Pistonheads back when I was on pistonheads.

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

OMG if i was a NSX owner i would be so embarassed! how can you do that to your beautiful car.. what a shame.. people like that should get shot. Just think about that uglier Esprit in that fake Ferrari emblem.

I just threw-up in my mouth a little bit...

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence." - George Washington

...but I value my kneecaps !

In all seriousness that car cannot be in that state still or it's been busted up for spares. Looks like it's on the continent somewhere (reg), love to see if it still exists.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

i like the front of the nsx, back is not good though,,,and a secret its a F50 kit LOL not F40

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I wonder what these people are thinking before they do these conversions ?

As soon as i saw the Triumph TR 7 ,(F40) i Pissed my pants uncontrolably for a few hours and was bent over double with a sore stomach from laughing too much.

As for the NSX ,Im with you guys. WHY ????

Not my style but I like to see these chariots as they make me laugh so much :rolleyes: