Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How Gay Are You? !!!! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

How Gay Are You? !!!!

fmxa

Well, it's not really Lotus related, but this is what happens when you have too much time on your hands at the airport and free Internet access!

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/.../gayometer.html

Seems as I'm 40% Gay :lol:

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is surprising.

gay8gr.jpg

16% in case the image tags are crapping out again.

Dan is my Slave name. (not my Slade name)

Though I transcend sexual preference. A man can have sex with me and it technically would not be gay because I am just that sexy and irresistable.

I don't swing that way though.

The big question is: would you rather have sex with a horribly repulsive woman (Bea Arthur?), or a decent looking guy by your judgement. (John Candy in my case)

I'll reveal my answer after everyone esle has commented :lol:

slade

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Slade, thats way too much detail about you we didn't need to know! Anyway, keep on topic - "how gay are you" NOT do you want to have sex with Bea Arthur!!!

Edited by fmxa

Hmmm, I think the leather pants question did me in on my score :lol:

Apparently Im too straight for todays world :)

It says Im 6% Gay  :)

Not ready to come out yet :P  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does having a Tom Selleck moustache add to or detract from Wayne's score :lol: I'm sure it figures it into the equation somehow.

I'm looking forward to seeing how much of a chance I have of getting to third base with Teigan! :)

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

my periodic staches are borne of lack of maintenance.

Once it gets long enough that I have to maintain it, it's time to off it! :lol:

Which unfortunately means my usual look is a molestache.

slade

Now I'm trying to work out just which 16% of me is gay........

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

16% for me 2!!

Got very worried when the meter started swinging towards the gay side, got past 50% and a crapped myself!!!! :):) Then It didn't stop!!!! 100% GAY!!!

Then I realised the result was on the following screen!! Thank FCUK for that!! B)

Yours for ever straight....

Simon :)

p.s. I Love You Guys!!! :lol:

Chunky Lover

Now There is a thing ...

I am pronounced 23% gay. So I am outed!

Gonna stand for the Euro parliament and join the gang of control freaks. Mandy look out I am taking over......... there will be leather clad bikers running things from now on!

I will dispense with the "Safety Cameras" except outside schools , will blow up the Volvo factory as the owners dont see Bikers.. 'Mind Control Tony' will be sacked, Any driver who does NOT pull into the nearside lane when clear will be banned and fined, minimum speed limit enforced on motorways, Tossers who force their way onto motorways from acceleration lanes, when they should slow down or stop will crushed alive in their cars !!!

I think that will do for GAY rights for a start. anybody care to add to this?

Give Us a Kiss...........

Mwahh, Mwahh

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

What's up with Esprit owner's being 16% gay

This is a demographic we should tell Lotus about.

The16%ers!

slade

never mind gay or not i have just finished playing some music game called buzz for the ps2 with the neighbours next door, slighty pissed ansd return to find no body has posted a reply to my need help on my cooling fans post! as edward basterd would say " utter utter bastar"! get your thinking caps on peeps im on holiday and was expexting a list of to dos today! for tommorow of course!

bugger! :lol: maybe not then :)

A

Sooo many trick questions I just can't answer!

"When you were young did yo prefer to be a Cowboy or an Indian"

...or a Policeman, or a construction worker, or a leather capped biker?! :)

"Would you rather *Meet your favourite footballer *Be your favourite footballer"

I HATE football! :) I don't evan fancy Mia Hann so it's not like I can get around it that way! :lol: I'm going to have to go for BE one cos then at least I'd be filthy rich! :)

I would appear to be 33% gay! LMAO Supposedly I need to lighten up as women don't like neanderthal men any more! I know with taking a slightly different view to a couple of those questions I'd be ponceing around in a pink, mirabou-interiored Esprit! lol

'ang on I'm going to do the quiz again taking the other angle on the questions that were open to interpretation! Not lying or making them up but giving the interpretation of them the other way... (This will invariably make me gayer than a pink parade!)

PAHAHAHAHAHA!

"ROBIN IS 53% GAY!"

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero man!"

So I'm not gay - Supposedly, you're just all repressed! LOL!

:P

As for Wayne's 'tache....

f-black.jpg

B000009POI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

The bloke in the hat looks remarkably like Tiegan :) :)

Seriously Robin

Theres no need for those kinda pics in here!!!!    :)  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>