Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ski party - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ski party

lisalotus

071.gif

The date is 14 Jan. Venue: Swadlincote ski centre for about 6.30 pmish,(usually pretty quiet time) then for those of us still standing, hoon over for a bite to eat, drinkstrink39.gif at our house afterward. For those that dont want to drive home after drinking, bring your own sleeping bags etc and we,ll find somewhere for you to doss down for the night.

map2.gif

Edited by Paul C

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there all being well, I will give coaching to any skiers who would like some input.

short skiing CV

qualified as an Artificial Slope Ski Instructor 1985 (ASSI)

gained Coaches qualification in 1987 (ESC Coach)

co coach to June Short, British ladies aerials champion 1987

International coaching licence, IVSI

former national tutor for freestyle skiing

co author various instructor training syllabus

resort manager for Sliver Ski , la Clusaz, France 1995

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

see you on the ski slope then Bibs?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Just had the manager of the ski slope on the phone, I,ve managed to talk him into securing us a bit of the carpark, so we dont have to park next to any 4x4s, (nice man :blink: ), he wanted to know roughly, how many are there going to be????????????????.

I certainly hope so, well you'll see me flying past at speed trying to remember how to stop!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bibs you stop when you either hit something, or when you get to swadlincote shopping centre :blink::):):D:P:) , Oh and skis dont go so well on tarmac :D:D:P

Bibs you stop when you either hit something, or when you get to swadlincote shopping centre :blink:  :)  :)  :D  :P  :) , Oh and skis dont go so well on tarmac :D  :D  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ski , Lotus, be there. Xxxx

will be there , not sure which car to come in as I can't get my skis in the Esprit, dont really want to ski on hire skis (fussy I know)

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

will be there , not sure which car to come in as I can't get my skis in the Esprit, dont really want to ski on hire skis (fussy I know)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Howard, you do realise that dry slope will knacker your snow ski,s :huh: .

Is Renu coming????????????????

myth re dry slope wreking snow skis, I have used well maintained skis on both, depends on the quailty of the matting. However I might just have a dedicated pair or two for dry slope use.

Not sure if Renu is coming yet, probably yes

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Hey is anyone coming skiing and partying this week end or not?

Lisa would like some idea of numbers I think...

see you on sat

Howard

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

For anybody coming on saturday, I,ve just had a look at the met office weather report for saturday and its not looking to good :( , rain, rain and more rain, if by some miracle the weather men have actually got it right for once, then I think we may have to cancel, cos I cant see anybody wanting to drive all that way in the pouring rain,(hooning in the rain, aint much fun :D ) just to get soaked to death on the slope. I,ll keep an eye on the weather forecast to see if it changes, If anybody thinks otherwise, or has any other suggestions please let me know.

My mobile: 07810234519