Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
WayneB in California - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

WayneB in California

WayneB

Shah,

We're in a bit of a slow period right now, probably won't be at CC for a few weeks (although I may swing by tomorrow). I'll let you know the next time we all go.

Paul

I read this post a week too late. I had been wanting to meet up with some Esprit owners around here and never got the chance. Sounds like you guys were 10 mins away from my place. Could have brought the S2 out and met up with you guys.

Anyone here wanna try and plan for a meet at Crystal Cove on Sat the 28th? A week from this saturday. Any takers? We should try to get a good Lotus turnout. I mentioned it to some of the Elise guys too.

Shah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... I might make it tommorow, it's still up in the air though. Sounds convenient enough for Shah :P We need more UCR grads to represent.

We aren't all losers! :o

(err... I'm not yet a grad though. So I guess I can't be included in that statement :))

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

hmm... I might make it tommorow, it's still up in the air though. Sounds convenient enough for Shah :P We need more UCR grads to represent.

We aren't all losers! :o

(err... I'm not yet a grad though. So I guess I can't be included in that statement :))

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha yeah GO HIGHLANDERS!! haha

Tomorrow is gonna be tough for me. I can definately do next weekend though. Let me know if anyone from the LA area wants to head down.

By the way, does Club Lotus LA ever have any meets?

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA

Club Lotus LA don't really seem to do much these days, but check out their web site at www.clublotusla.com - their president Gordonie is a great guy and true Lotus nut, so drop him a note. If you're interested in going South, there's the South Coast Lotus Club www.southcoastlotus.com.

Right now there isn't much of anything going on with either club (winter and all that :)) but Southcoast is planning a track/intruction day out at Willow before March.

Paul

haha yeah GO HIGHLANDERS!! haha

Tomorrow is gonna be tough for me. I can definately do next weekend though. Let me know if anyone from the LA area wants to head down.

By the way, does Club Lotus LA ever have any meets?

Shah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I read this post a week too late. I had been wanting to meet up with some Esprit owners around here and never got the chance. Sounds like you guys were 10 mins away from my place. Could have brought the S2 out and met up with you guys.

Anyone here wanna try and plan for a meet at Crystal Cove on Sat the 28th? A week from this saturday. Any takers? We should try to get a good Lotus turnout. I mentioned it to some of the Elise guys too.

Shah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whereabouts are you based, Shah? I don't know about next Saturday as I would prefer to make the trip when there is going to be a bunch of us there.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Whereabouts are you based, Shah?  I don't know about next Saturday as I would prefer to make the trip when there is going to be a bunch of us there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im in West LA. Where are you located at? If you are nearby, perhaps we can meet at a central point. Just let me know.

By the way, thanks for the compliment on the guestbook!

Shah

Edited by JRTurbo909

Im in West LA. Where are you located at? If you are nearby, perhaps we can meet at a central point. Just let me know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm up near Palmdale. Car's not street legal yet as it's waiting for its smog test. A meet up at somewhere central would be good. I'll pm you with my e-mail address and contact info.

Hey everyone, take a look at Shah's car in his garage entry. It does look great.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Just looked Shah's garage photos, awesome color you have there  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the compliments guys. It looks like we are gonna try to shoot for a crystal cove trip this upcoming sat (jan 28th). Looks like its gonna be good weather. PM me if you would like to go...

Shah

That's titaniyummy! Don't respray it back to white!! :mellow:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

shah, your car definitely looks great... but i fully support repainting it white :mellow:

One of these days I might threaten you all about painting my car lime green or yellow.

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

shah, your car definitely looks great... but i fully support repainting it white :mellow:

One of these days I might threaten you all about painting my car lime green or yellow.

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha. I actually dont mind the paint that color, its just that I can still see the white on some portions of the car and would like it to be more original. Plus, there is always that james bond thing. :P

But the paint I can tolerate for a little while. Gotta deal with good ol' Lucas first...

Shah

if you paint your car white, are you planning to leave the sills/vents/spoiler black or paint them white too? I think it looks great to have it all white... even more James Bond :mellow:

slade

if you paint your car white, are you planning to leave the sills/vents/spoiler black or paint them white too? I think it looks great to have it all white... even more James Bond :D

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not sure. Im leaning toward leaving them black to be more original but to be honest I really like S2 esprits with the front air dam and side skirts painted body color. Not sure if I could get myself to do that though.

Maybe I will paint it all body color, get euro bumpers, and make replicas of the side intakes out of carbon fiber...

...maybe not. Still have time to decide.

Shah