Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[HONG KONG]change to FACEBOOK account log-in! - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[HONG KONG]change to FACEBOOK account log-in!

Guest Wong Eric

Guest Wong Eric

ok.....very nice NEW SITE!

and thx to the function of new connection to FACEBOOK.

so now I use my FACEBOOK account to log-in,.....this really makes life so easy!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you like it! You can also use your facebook profile pic and other features!

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=facebook

Rather than set up a new account though (which I've now deleted for you), you need to link your existing account to your facebook profile.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

It should work so long as you link them, there's no criteria to use the same email address as I use different ones and it worked for me.

Now you're logged in with your correct forum account, click the link I posted and link your facebook account.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Bibs

it says "The Facebook account you are currently logged into is already linked to another forum account.

You will need to log out of Facebook before returning here if you want to configure these options."