Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I need help from the UK guys - Page 4 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I need help from the UK guys

steven.parkstone

Actually... Yeah we do!

Bloody Yanks!! :P

<_<

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nursery school children are more sophisticated in their retorts, and more original.  didn't you previously claim you ignored what i wrote?  some people have that much self control.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tinkywinky.gif

SUNP0003-1.jpg

OOH OOH!!

<_< FLAME(r ) WAR!!!! :D

:P:D :D :D :D :P :P

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Nah, no swinging handbags at dawn on this one :P:)

Just get a bit sick and tired of him constantly insulting everyone and his Mr. Smartypants demenor(my 10c worth) :o

q.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public :o

it's a calculus problem, and not the kind pronounced by dentists.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Certainly did Roger,

I was reminiscing only yesterday upon the hellraising we used to do there .

That Draught Loewenbrau is one hell of a drop of sherbert, I remember racing a pal Reg King ( Long since eliminated in thailand ) back to weybridge where we lived , I managed to park him on the middle of a roundabout waving V signs as we went and shouting W....r ! We were towing race boats at the time. as the racing did not just end on the lake! :P  :P  :o

By the eighties the place had become respectable and no place to seen in.

Mike B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mike

I remember Princes (i worked the bar circa 1990) it snowed once (and it was the appropriate season) so we tied a trick ski to the back of my mate's Delta HF Integrale 4WD and slalom'd the car park!

That little hump bridge on the road just outside was good for some air (in either direction) although i don't advocate reckless driving! I was only a mere youth back then and we used to defy gravity (Bibs you would love it! 4G inverted)

Peace out :)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

you are free to insult america all you want. it isn't logical to either take credit or fault for the country you live in, even if you are the king. have some sense of perspective people.

it isn't logical to either take credit or fault for the country you live in

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So going by that, a country is it's own entity and has no bearing on the people that live there ?

Teigan you do talk some complete and utter bollox.

That said,

The UK says shut it Teigan!

:o

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

Teigan can't be any happier in the US, I simply can't imagine that. There's just as much to slag here, and I thank all the UK folk (and Canadians :P) who leave that slagging to us Americans for the most part! :)

Myself I'd love to experience the culture first hand, and I am very allured by it (learning to cook british food as we speak) the culture and history are far more fascinating than anything in America...

But my filipino ancestry precludes me from ever being able to live there :o I wear a parka when the weather approaches anything like 80, I wish I was more resistant to it, England looks like a beautiful country when it's cold (rare things like rain are still a sight to behold here so I'm not completely jaded to that :P)

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

What is citizenship? - Discuss.

Seems a lot of people here have opinions on what they think is 'their' and/or other people's countries.

Citizenship in my opinion needs to be earned and to be fair Mr Parkstone having 'served for his country' seems the only one apparent with this right! Good on ya son-my respect!

I have tried to teach this and it was often a topic postulated by the educational academics - which always led to some interesting discourse.

Everyone has a right to their opinion; even Teigan.

With all it's sham, drudgery and broken dreams...this is still a beautiful world and with 4.4 people born every second we ought to be a little more constructive and less destructive! Especially to each other.

Unless you all know of another planet we can live on - we are stuck with this one.

Be cheerful and strive to be happy :)

We are in no position to be philosophically narrow.

Rog :P:P:o:P:)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

england officially edged out america as the worst country in the world, when madonna chose to live there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfourtunately i find miyself agreeing with Teigan on this point ,she lives just down the road from me here and is indeed the 'Lady Of The Manor' ,peasant shoots (paparatzi usually),she even has a fake English accent,just like Catherine bloody Zeta Jones has a fake everything including her husbands Bus Pass,at least Madonna only has a fleet of Range Rovers.....

Nick S4s

Simplest things first.

you are free to insult america all you want.

Seriously, you want to try and criticise the USA whilst you are actually there,

to a typical white, middle class American :P

You are likely to get:-

Arested

Hung from nearest tree

Shot (more than once)

I do admire their blind patriotism (reminds me of Britain in the 60s) :):o

arch.jpg_127045_garnett150.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

OMG! Alf Garnet - up the hammers! :o

Seriously, you want to try and criticise the USA whilst you are actually there,

to a typical white, middle class American  :)

arch.jpg_127045_garnett150.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!