Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The 2Eleven Build Number Register - Page 2 - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The 2Eleven Build Number Register

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Build : 094

Edition : Launch (?)

Name : Noe

sorry, was also taking liberty to practice some slow motion night shots ...... not quite crisp but will get it next time

I just received my build plate from my dealer yesterday. My 2-Eleven is NOT #188 it is build #184. I'm sorry for any problems this caused, I got the wrong info from my dealer when I picked the car up. :D

Dan Mroz

2-Eleven #184

Dan

I got a $5 discount on my car to stick the plate on myself. :)

Dan

Lotus make you guys in the colonies stick the build plate on yourself then?

It that to make it a kit car and get around paying additional taxes/import duty :D

Paul

Dan

Thanks Paul,

Yes it's my first Lotus. I have only managed about 100 miles so far due to the weather !! So far so good though. I am running it in very carefully as i intend to do a lot of track work with it once it's run in properly.

I went to the factory last week and I must say that I was very impressed with the people there. Had a good chat with the motorsport department and learnt a fair amount in a short time.

In the past I have had a good cross section of performance cars and so far I am appreciating the enthusiasm of the Lotus " brand ", both from the factory, Scott at Bell & Colvill and owners alike. I am hoping that this will help when it is time to play with the car on track, especially with set up etc...

Roll on the good weather. :D

All the best,

Lee.

Edited by lsb