Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The 2Eleven Build Number Register - Page 7 - 2-Eleven Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The 2Eleven Build Number Register

Bibs

Hi Bibs,

I guess not a Launch Edition car, it's just registered but I think built around the end of 2010.

A build plaque would be a nice finishing touch on the car if it's possible to get one?

Ali, is yours a Launch Edition car? They are the only ones to get a build number plaque.

Not entirely true, mine has one and isn't launch edition spec, 2010 model number 297. My understanding is they should all have one.

After the LE cars, it was decided that the first 300 cars would be a plaque. There has been one exception, 301 which may have been ordered before this decision was made.

This is the latest, up to date information.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

After the LE cars, it was decided that the first 300 cars would be a plaque. There has been one exception, 301 which may have been ordered before this decision was made.

This is the latest, up to date information.

Thanks Bibs!

photo301.jpg

:ice:

Edited by jbs

Hi

I'm new here, so hi to all. I don't drive a 2-11 either, but a Cup 260. But Joel is my mate and he needs some bragging support from Luxembourg with his very special and ultimately rare 301 reg plate.

Do I win an ice cream now?

:harhar:

Shame they stopped the build plates. Good way of seeing how many were built as well as being a nice finishing touch.

Cheers for the info Bibs.

Edited by Mikie711

Just wanted to Hi.. I am new to the Forum and have recently purchased build number 150 through Scott Walkers in Dorking..

Welcome to the forum :D

I'll update the register, enjoy :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Somewhat disappointed that Lotus have done an almost exact replica - I wonder if they asked Scotts premission, seeing as it was him that designed it.

It's up for sale already. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3367503.htm

I wonder how many of the 211 on the first page are still in possession of their listed owners. It's difficult to keep track if the new (or previous) owners don't update the list.

• 4 months later...

Hi

I have a 2012 delivered Ardent Red 211

Was Tony Shute's leaving present....

Any ideas how as how to find out what production number it is and to get the build plate since it was not purchased through a Dealer?

Cheers

Welcome chaps :)

Any ideas how as how to find out what production number it is and to get the build plate since it was not purchased through a Dealer?

I think the build plaques were for the first cars built by Motorsport and not general products 2Elevens. I'm sure we tried to get one before for someone and drew a blank?