IGNORED

2 Eleven Livery

mayeleven

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

There are 2 solids, 7 Metallics, 6 Lifestyles ( higher Metallic content ) and 5 Premiums ( gives a slight flip. )

post-4-1209054298_thumb.jpg

Also, a few on based on the same livery as the Geneva launch car, but using different colours:

Red Scorpion.( Red / White /Blue )

Orange Bobcat ( Orange / Black / Silver )

Yellow Hornet ( Yellow / Black / Silver )

Green Dragon ( Yellow / Green / Black )

There is also the chance to do your own thing as Jo did with the Team Lotus version but talk to your dealer.

Cheers!

Scott.

Scott showed me his drawing last time I was at B&C (Wednesday) - it looked really cool.

If/when time comes to get mine repainted (probably at the end of this year judging by the number of track days I am planning to do), that is something I will definitely consider, especially as mine is mainly black at the moment (and the black helmet and black race suit and black gloves and black boots...). Now where could I get an original JPS jacket I wonder?

Saving up for a sequential gearbox

Gavin

Most bought the black as for a long time that was all that was available.

Buy the colour you like the most and enjoy the car. If you don't like the motorsport schemes then have a flat colour or a scheme of your own. Go and talk to a dealer (as I have already said on seloc) and get their thoughts on what is available. If your local dealer hasn't got any ideas, call Scott at B&C. He designed mine from scratch, and has plenty of other thoughts up his sleeve.

Cheers

jo

Thanks Jo

I have a Skyline GTR on order, and am seeing the 2-eleven as this year's track season car. I should be able to keep both cars come next year, but if not, the 2-eleven would have to go as I need a 4 seater. Hence my continual deliberation over colour - I don't want to be stuck with a car i can't sell just because of colour (sounds a little ridiculous i know). The red is available next week, or i could get an orange in 10 weeks.

g

• 6 months later...
I'm fairly sure B&C have a black one for immediate delivery?

FWIW - I really don't like the red :D

AHEEEM

I not a fan of the red/ white/ blue, but it was the only car I could get in a hurry.(I needed it within 6 weeks).

Here for a good time, not a long time

Almost there...just to decide what colour ! The wife doesn't like red and certainly not stripes. I can have one in a more 'normal' colour she says. Hmm, small problem to be honest, I'm thinking of going in full storm titanium, black wheels and leather seats with red inlay, no stripes or decalls. Anyone out there in that liverage ??

Bert