Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Info on this 2 eleven - 2-Eleven Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Info on this 2 eleven

jchacbc

post-177-1222356424_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had any further information or pictures on this 2 eleven seen at the Lotus 60th anniversary celebration. It obviously has several unique features including full rollover protection and the movement of the fire extinguisher and battery disconnect controls to the front left bonnet. As I am currently in the market for a 2 eleven here in the states I would be interested in hearing more about the features/options on this car.

Thanks,

Jeremy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think its there GT4 race car. I was in the garage with Nick Adams after they had closed the doors, I was interested in the cage and wanted to try it out for size. He didn't say to much about the rest of the car but I noticed it didn't have the normal oil coolers in the front wheel arches.

Best get in touch with Lotus motorsport direct.

Scotty C

Here for a good time, not a long time

right

I am 6'2" 17.5 stone and its not easy :lol:

You stand with your back to the car, put your arms on the top bar and push yourself up and sit on the bar. Then slide across to sit on the middle bar. then just slide in. :rolleyes:

Now getting out, that not easy :D

Here for a good time, not a long time