Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LoT trackdays. - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LoT trackdays.

lsb

Hi,

I am sure that there are a few on here who attend / have attended Lotus on Track trackdays. How do these compare against Goldtrack/Bat days ? I know they are cheaper and am guessing they will have a larger number of attendees but do they offer value ?

The non profit making / club idea appeals but only if it is not a false economy ( i.e overcrowded etc ).

Interested to hear peoples experiences.

Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOT trackdays are by far the best track days to do. I have never had any issues with LOT and found the drivers to be the most experianced. Also the best value for money trackdays by far.

I did a BAT day in the 2-11 at Donnie a couple of months ago and I will not be doing another. Far to many first time drivers driving hire cars.

Chers

Scotty C

Here for a good time, not a long time

I only do track days with two organisers (other than myself of course :D ) - LOT and GRRC.

LOT days aren't just value for money - they are made good by the fact that they are well organised by people who track/race themselves and really understand what putting a good day together is all about, and are attended by like minded people - accidents are very rare, and people respect others pride and joy. Plus if you have any problems there are always masses of people willing to help, and often support is on hand from the likes of Sinclaires.

Plus you get people like Martin Donnelly teaching you.

They don't get better really. I would recommend them unhesitatingly. And make the effort to go to France and Belgium with them too - there are some good circuits over there, and always people staying over the night which makes for a great friendly atmosphere. I've made some great friends through LOT trackdays.