Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nick, get well soon - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nick, get well soon

Scotty C

Some of you who were at the Lotus Motorsport open day out on Saturday will know. Nick had to go off to hospital after hurting his back (I am not 100% sure what he has done) He was supposed to fly off on holiday on Monday, but I heard he never made it :lol:

Nick if you at home and can read this.

Get well soon mate.

Scotty

Here for a good time, not a long time

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

Ditto Scotty's and Paul's remarks. Now besides the 2-Eleven and the 23B, we now have something else in common, back problems. I had surgery three years ago for spinal stenosis. It was no fun. If you are confronted with surgery, the advancements even since my surgery are huge. I'll send you some of the Stateside web sites for some education. Get well soon!

Bill

Awwww, you sweethearts, thanks! I'll live, getting around is just a bit of a pain right now. I bent down to duck under a barrier tape and tore the muscles in my back, which did smart a bit, I must say.... I've rigged up the pc at home so the screen is laying face down and overhanging the dining room table andthe keyboard is taped/tie-rapped to the underside of the table so I can lay on my back on a mattress under the table and type, albeit rather slowly. It's rather comfortable actually, and has the added benefit of allowing a quick snooze whenever the fancytakes me and also should protect me from falling masonry in the event of an unexpected earthquake or terrorist attack! :lol:

Hope to be back at work before too long, in the meantime please don't fret if service is a touch patchy! :lol:

Nick

I remember tearing the muscles In the bottom of my back a few years ago (doing something stupid of course)....Ya bugger! excruciating pain and also quite scary to think you may of put it out for good..

Youll be able to get of the sofa in about a week or so mate. Until then just enjoy being waited on hand and foot as the missus runs around at your whim!!

Gav

• 3 weeks later...