Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Group Buy] - Tyresure Pressure Monitoring System - 15% off - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[Group Buy] - Tyresure Pressure Monitoring System - 15% off

Little more off and less orders needed from the last time you saw this offer on another website :angry:

I'll be fitting a set of these to my car shortly :D

http://www.tyresure.com

Tyresure. Handle The Pressure

Tyres. Four patches of rubber, usually no bigger than a child's footprint. We rely on them to transport our most precious of cargos, yet most of us rarely give them the attention they deserve. Thanks to Tyresure, crucial tyre pressure and temperature data can now be displayed in an instant, without even leaving the driving seat.

Their neat Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) utilises military-spec technology on each road wheel to display an accurate tyre pressure and temperature reading for each tyre, direct to the driver in real time. This can be accessed permanently, or set as a ‘pre-flight check’ which then updates the driver if preset safety parameters are breached. This is displayed through a compact display screen that shows safe pressures in green, changing to red if the pressure or temperature moves to a dangerous level. The system works on any type of vehicle from a family saloon to the biggest SUV and once the sensors have been fitted to the wheels, is a true 'Plug & Play' fitment.

Research undertaken by a leading tyre company reveals that just a 6 psi drop in tyre pressure leads to an approximate 10% to 20% increase in fuel consumption, whilst rapidly accelerating tyre wear by up to 30%! With the complete system costing just

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought one last year, along with spare set of sensors for second set of wheels.

Absolutely excellent way to easily monitor tyre pressures and, to a lesser extent, temperatures. Means you can get those track pressures consistent regardless of the air and track temperature.

Saving up for a sequential gearbox

Thanks for adding my name to the list. Not having participated in a group buy before I have to ask. Do I go and place an order directly now, or do I wait untill the list is completed? how does this work exactly.

I'm confident we'll be just fine, it's not that hard to order 10 of the same unit and the manufacturer approached us to see if we'd be happy to do a group buy so they're on our side! :angry:

Hi Guys,

Just to clear things up a little, if you want to call up and place your order now there is no problem, i will keep hold of the details till the number reaches 10 (or there abouts :angry: ) Just before any funds are taken / goods dispatched i will send a PM to comfirm all details.

Any units that need shipping abroard let me know as this is not an issue, just pass your address and i will let you know the additional postage cost.

Any questions / issues dont hesitate to PM or call me on 01530 517 920

Ben

Hi All

I have just joined the forum this week. A bit of a surprise to get an email before I have posted anything but it looks like a good opportunity.

If you still have some put me down for a set. How long will it take to deliver? If it can be inside a week I would like them sent to Scott at Bell and Colvill as I am getting a new set of wheels and they could go on with the tyres and be ready when I collect them.

Are you still ok for an electronic transfer?

Ian - Emails go out to all registered members. Timescale depends on 1 more person saying they'll have a set and then I'm sure it will all be rather quick. Once we've enough people then you order directly from Tyresure, just at a discounted price so there's no need to transfer any more, just pay them with a card.