Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Group Buy] - Tyresure Pressure Monitoring System - 15% off - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[Group Buy] - Tyresure Pressure Monitoring System - 15% off

Hi Bibs,

Im in for 1 + an axtra set of sensors pls..

Living in Belgium would it be possible to post it ?

pls pm me the bank details in order to do the prepayment... I , we, do not want you to "prefinance" ;-)

Thanks for everything you are doing for us.

Regards

Tam

Sorry Bibs I wrote my message toooo fast...Did not read the massage stating we can pay direct to Tyresure...

How would this work ?

Do you the details ?

What about the shipment ?

Thanks

Tam

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

As were up to 9 units in total i can start to process the orders and get some dispatched :D . To order your units drop me a line on 01530 517 920 and quote your forum user name. All i will need from you guys is an address and payment method and the units will be delivered within 48hrs (usually next working day but small delays do happen once they leave us)

MALSAYER - Email sent RE postage :angry:

Cheers

Ben

Hi Guys,

As were up to 9 units in total i can start to process the orders and get some dispatched :D . To order your units drop me a line on 01530 517 920 and quote your forum user name. All i will need from you guys is an address and payment method and the units will be delivered within 48hrs (usually next working day but small delays do happen once they leave us)

MALSAYER - Email sent RE postage :angry:

Cheers

Ben

How do we handle it when ordering from the U.S. and what would be your shipping costs to Texas?

Al

Hi Guys,

Just to clear things up a little, if you want to call up and place your order now there is no problem, i will keep hold of the details till the number reaches 10 (or there abouts :angry: ) Just before any funds are taken / goods dispatched i will send a PM to comfirm all details.

Any units that need shipping abroard let me know as this is not an issue, just pass your address and i will let you know the additional postage cost.

Any questions / issues dont hesitate to PM or call me on 01530 517 920

Ben

Hi Tyresure , impossible to mail you ...your mail box is full

Tam

Now everyone has booked in to the group buy, the forum is now an authorised distributor of the systems.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/25-perf...e-modifications

We'll be selling them at a nice discount on the RRP and an even nicer discount to paid up members :angry:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi Guys,

Ive been off for a couple of days so im just catching up on where we are with the orders. There has been a delay in getting the systems out as i have only received payment for 6 or the 10 units, the decission was made at the end of last week to dispatch these orders even though the GB total was not met.

The last 2 units are being sent today overseas (TAM340R & Quer geht mehr!) so expect delivery in the coming week.

For those who are yet to pay, the GB price will stand till the end of the month but after this you will have to get them from your shop :angry:

Any questions let me know!

Ben

• 3 weeks later...

This has been dealt with offline however just so everyone is aware, the minimum pressure the system will accept before sounding it's alerts is 18psi. If you run with lower than this then you'll get alarms until the tyres have warmed up and the pressure increases beyond this level.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Tam

If you have your tyres filled with dried air (that is compressed air with most of the moisture taken out) or better still Nitrogen, you will find that the pressure change with temperature is significantly reduced. This will in turn mean you will have the cold pressures higher which should prevent the problems with the low pressure warning.

Interestingly, I have never had any problems with the tyresure unit low pressure alarms, but my (front) tyres are at about 22 psi when cold.

Saving up for a sequential gearbox

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Can some one who has installed their tire pressure sensor system show me here they have made the electrical connections?

I opted for a Hella brand system through Tire Rack, sorry Bibs, it was just easier and a bit cheaper that way, so the wire colors may be different than the system you Euro folks may have.

My thinking at the moment is to splice into the purple lead for the hot wire, the green lead for the ignition "on" connection, and then to one of the steering column mounting brackets for the earth, (what we call ground) connection. The purple and green leads are the tweo wires that connect to the ignition switch on the steering column.

My aim is to keep all the wiring up front and in the steering column shroud.

Any help and photos would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Al B.