Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Show us your "surfing area". - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Show us your "surfing area".

Jussi

So take your camera and put some photos from the place you are surfing this forum right now :)

Here is mine (bad panorama-practise, no I'm not living in a bubble):

desktop2.jpg

Here is better one:

desktop3.jpg

Those are from my home, with laptop I can be anywhere in the house or in the garden (better not be in the garden at wintertime when it's over -20celsius :P ).

Then I visit this forum from my work but from there I can't show any photos, cause my working area is Top Secret :o

So let's see those surfing areas...

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL here ya go...

Dead untidy atm cus it's part of my workshop !!

It's tiny (about 9ft square) but I'm moving out to the garage soon lol, spend most of my time there anyways.

Big things in my room are my LA map (my happy place).

The guns, still don't know why I like them so much but can't bear to get rid of them.

The little model of my old V8 given to me by Paul C and Vicki which is very dear to me (just infront of the big Esprit picture)

My Predator mask, building a costume gallery LOL like Batman has in the mansion.

The Obelisk I got from Egypt (left of the Predator)

My geodes from my time in america,we had them cut there too (one actually looks strikingly similar to the shape of th USA !)

My 1st now board (retired), so many good times...

The wicked RC heli (bottom of picture)

and my Japanese swords (far left)

...I've only just realised I have a taz on my window ! :o

I didn't buy that....

post-9-1137781347.jpg

Edited by Jonathan

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Dunno - I just like weapons :P

Guns are a bit of a no-no in UK so most people who come to the house are well shocked but end up being fascinated by them - everyone likes the Desert Eagle and tha UZI :P

I do like film masks/full face helmets (probably just as well :o ) the Predator is ltd edition, a cast off the one they used in the 1st film. Should be with a plinth and serial code but it was seperated and in a bad state until rescued, professionally repainted and weathered - looks awesome. Need to get some ultra bright LEDs for it before I display it. Obviously they are purelly display - I don't go prancing around with them stuck on my noggin despite what people like fishy might tell you :)

It's only when you look at the pictures you see how untidy it is but I do everything in that little room - even car maintenance ! As soon as I finish the garage it'll be sorted.

Edited by Jonathan

DBredS4 what's the box over your computer case, it looks like the Lotus logo is on that box?

Keep up those photos coming up :o

I agree Jonathan, Uzi and DesertEagle looks pretty cool.

Edited by Jussi

my surfing area... usually trestles. I don't get up early enough to get into san onofre. damn lines.

my bedroom is too cluttered to even enter right now as well, as is the rest of the house, but I managed to step around all the junk to snap this one

DSCN0856.jpg

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Although I'm not allowed to show you where I'm reading this from, I can at least show the monitor and part of the desk.

Would've been a nicer pic if I had more than 196k of space available for this post.

All Cows Eat Grass

Hi Guys,

This is what is referred to as my 'Rathole' by my Controller.

On the seat is my mate Daisy who sometimes 'helps ' with the typing!!

Mike

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

LOL Mike - nice ranthole.

We used to do online gaming tournaments (for cash) and we'd be playing and all of the sudden on of the team would jump off a building or something...we'd all go "WTH ?" - he'd come back with "Bloody CAT !!!!" as it had jumped on the keyboard.

The guns are replica - got them becuase....I like 'em :)

Heli is an Ikarus ECO8 which I'm currently upgrading to CF / ali parts. TBH I dont fly 3D or anything, just round and around because it's still fun to me.

Wanna get a Hornet or a Picallo for work cus they are big fun too - when I get time I'm gonna build an 60 size Apache with the capability to take aireal footage and photostills, hopefully in the nose bit B)

Slade looks quite warm place :) I can see green from your window, all I can see here right now is white :P

mr50bmg I just hope you don't surf in a closet :)

Mike nice to meet other cat people around here, welcome to "gang". Is your cat siamese? We have two MaineCoons :)

Yes Jussi , she is Siamese , last of a long line over 40 years.

I have att a pic of Daisy with the Ducks !!

Mike,

off to feed the Pig ! :):):)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

We have two MaineCoons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We used to have a mainecoon, do yours chirp ?

Ours did, used to freak me out a bit. It used to meow like charly off of the "charly says" public information thing on UK tv in the 80's (not forgetting the old Prodigy record either !). It also used to sit on it's back legs and beg at the fridge for milk like a squirrel eating a nut - LOL - a right character.

Ours don't chirp :) but they make a million weird noices which aren't cat sounds at all :)

MaineCoons have quite a character that's why we like them and yes they use their foot like squirrels :)

Kasperi:

kasperi.jpg

And Emmi:

emmi.jpg

Jussi

The stuff in the rack used to be part of my gig rig.

Noise gate

Chorus

32 band Eq

Delay

Distortion and

Wireless

Now I just use a simple on the floor Zoom unit, does everything the other stuff used to and is sooooooo much less hassle. :)

Below that hidden behind the PC side panel there's a Marshall rack valve pre-Amp and a 2 channel 200Watt Marshall rack valve power amp.

If it's too loud, you're too old........ :)

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle