Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
How many customer cars are out there now - Page 2 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

How many customer cars are out there now

Beady

Tico..

Not sure what you mean by November is a mess?

I have taken several cars during October and November and they have arrived complete and on time as per the production schedule. I have another awaiting my collection this week which is actually a week ahead of schedule.

So far, there have been well over 100 customer deliveries to UK and Europe. They started late but are leaving the factory in an orderly way now.

Not sure why there is all this negativity surrounding what is a brand new car, launched mid-recession, with supplier issues that are nothing to do with Lotus' ability to build and deliver them. We should applaud Lotus for sticking to their guns and launching the car regardless of outside influence. At least give them some credit for that.

Not surprised your "sources" aren't telling you much at present if all you are gonna do is spread negativity on a public platform.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy, I am happy for every Lotus I see on the road. I can see which side you are coming from and I do hope for you and all the other dealers as well as Lotus themselves that demand (and supply, quality *g*) will pick up - I am in no need to bash Lotus, but I am fortunately in a position which allows seeing black AND white. The drama which unfolds around some other dealers (no names, Bibs :) ) and the issues re "who can decide what" at the factory right now... I *do* realistically call this as well a mess as the (yes, minor) quality and supply issues which emerged *AFTER* the launch. This was just not necessary.

Re the numbers we could argue for some days - every day works for your numbers :)