Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
View New Content not working - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

View New Content not working

fmxa

Whenever I click view new content I always get zero results despite receiving email about new replies - something I'm doing wrong?

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try clicking it twice.

It depends on what page i have come from for me. For example if when viewing my profile i click 'new content' it actually shows new members and if there are not any then 'no results'. Clicking new content again takes me to the new posts. No idea why this happens but i frequently get the blank 'no new contant' member list before new content takes me to the new post list.

:)

I think it now works on the basis that it will show you "New Content" for whatever section of the forum you happen to be in.

So if you're in "Members" it'll show you new members etc.

Make sure you're in the main forum section before clicking, then you'll get all the new posts. Works that way for me. No tried Paul's double click but clearly that works for him

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I'm also seeing messages like this one pretty frequently

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 926126 bytes) in /home/dzxlgzyz/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 570

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I've logged a support ticket for that, you're not the first to mention it. I expect it to be resolved in the next 3/4 hours.

That issue is now fixed. The display of calender event in the right hand hook was causing the memory problem.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I liked to use the 'View New Content' as a bookmark to get straight to the new Esprit stuff, but it seems to be searching across all the Forums now no matter what screen I click it from. Is this an option we have lost from the new integrated Forum approach, which I like in most other respects?