Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Red V8 in Aylesford - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red V8 in Aylesford

Jonathan

Not your usual spot...

Chap phones me up today asking about the spare tyres I have for sale (one for a car not around my waist)

Yeah Yeah - no worries, arrange to meet and hand it over.

Got to the parking lot and I drive in, mmm nice V8 Esprit, red too - good choice, looks like the one I used to have ---- wait a sec that is the one I used to have :unworthy::blush:

So glad to re-unite the old wheel with the old car - better still to see the old V8 in great condition. Last time I saw that car it was dragged backwards upside down out of a hedge. I knew there were 2 post accident owners but never heard of it being re-registered apart from trying to track it down numerous times - I assumed it had hit the knackers yard.

Surfice to say it looks like it's in superb condition, just as I had left it in happier times - what a conincidence.

4090106127_9f739d2189.jpg

(ps, no I didn't charge him for the wheel - LOL)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL there was no way I could sell him back the original wheel !

TBH it looks great, considering last time I saw it EVERY single panel was scratched to hell, all the windows were blown out, tailgate ripped off and the interior had flooded becuase the car wasn't stored correctly - it was a horrible state. To think you caused so much damage to such a rare and beautiful thing is a feeling only a few of us know, but it's not a pleasent one.

To see it back the right way up and looking so good and being looked after so well made my year tbh - it was such a shock !

BTW Mike if you read this I notice also the bee sting is missing, I can send you the one off my GT3 if you like as I have removed the antenna altogether.

I'll try and dig some other bits and bobs I kept from the car as well - I had a nice hand drawn picture done for my birthday (crashed the car 6 days later) so that might as well find a new home as well :blush:

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk