Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
NWEG Christmas/New Year event - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

NWEG Christmas/New Year event

Robert Crooks

I thought it would be good to try and get together over the Christmas/New Year period. However, I was thinking, rather than try and squeeze this into the busy period in the run up to Christmas, that perhaps we do this in the period between Christmas and New Year, or even the weekend after New Year before most people return to work. I thought we could do a run out somewhere, followed by lunch, or we we could just do lunch and include our families. What are your thoughts on what to do and when? We have still yet to get all of us together for a meet, but I hope this might be a good opportunity. Look forward to your thoughts.

Robert

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Robert

As no one else has responded I will add my two penny worth. With not having much time at home at weekends and too much to do, I would prefer to get together sometime between Christmas and New Year. Propose a time, date and location and I am sure I will be there.

Tony

Guys,

Goes without saying you're more than welcome to join in with the NMEG boys and girls this weekend.

We're off to Sutton Coldfield on Sunday to support our 2009 charity and after that its the Christmas meal at some hostelry of disrepute.

The more the merrier

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Graham

Thanks. Really appreciate the invite. I can't speak for other NWEGers, but unfortunately I have existing plans on Sunday.

Did your NMEG North Wales trip in October/November happen in the end? If not, perhaps we could plan a joint North Wales trip in the New Year?

Robert

• 3 weeks later...

What with the weather and lots of family stuff, have ended up with little opportunity to do anything over the Christmas period, and the forecast is not that great over the next few days. However, weather permitting, does anybody fancy a trip out on Sunday 3 January? If the weather is poor, we could meet somewhere for lunch, possibly around Knutsford way. If the weather is good, we could have a run out either before or after lunch. Thoughts?

Bit too early for me Rob. I may be up for a run out on the 17th/24th maybe. Perhaps some of the NMEG guys and gals would also be interested in coming along.

Your call though, don't adjust your plans for me

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007