Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Miles for 2009 - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Miles for 2009

GavinT

I only did about 500 miles in my S3 before it burnt, and around the same in my latest Esprit. Thats the least I have done in 6 years of Esprit ownership.

Should be loads more in 2010, with Wales planned for April, and Scotland in August, that 2000 miles between them.

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Between February 23rd 2009 (when it got its first MOT with us) through til 8th Feb 2010 when it passed for the second time . . . . . . . .

So not quite the calendar year but close enough

Sue did exactly 7,702 miles

I'm sure there were some 'novelty' miles there and it had better calm down cos the insurers have been told she'll only do 6000!

Not bad for a 26 year old (car not the missus smile.gif )

John