Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1stlotus - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1stlotus

Bibs

Are you interested?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm in ongoing discussions and negotiations with http://www.1stLotus.com about arranging an LEF driver training/activity day in the summer in North Weald, Essex.

The options to us are either...

'1 area' activity day: Up to 20 cars, cost split depending on numbers. There will a slalom, high speed corner and a circuit. If we fill this up subject to negotiation this could be as little as

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the sound of both the activity day and the driver training day, But I guess if I have to choose, its got to be the driver training, cos I need it :lol: , having never driven on a track. When is this likely to be, dont think I,ll be up for throwing my car around for a while :lol: , having to drive automatic at the moment due to only having one functioning arm :lol:

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Yes Yes and Yes.

Was gonna book this up myself as a pressy for the GT3 but since you mentioned it.

Oh and I tried with the Police thing and they simply (and incredibly rude) deleted my e-mail so I guess thats out of the question. Currently looking at alternative place for it, might be Brands Hatch.

Put me down for anything on this one though.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk