Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The 2010 Club Lotus Show & Festival - Page 3 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The 2010 Club Lotus Show & Festival

esp88

Guest mkelite

we went saturday and looking from your pictures it seems attendance was well up for sunday. hopefully its just people getting used to a new location. i think long term it will prob be the best location but perhaps there needs to be some 'new' attractions to improve interest perhaps? regards. DC.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Sunday was definitely better than the Saturday. The addition of the Classic Car show on the Sunday meant more to look at and there were definitely more Lotus people about than on the Saturday. The location is as previously mentioned is stunning, but I certainly wasn't that impressed with the halls layout, just to disjointed for me anyway. The Malvern hills are huge and I reckon I must have driven up one on the way back to the hotel on one road, I'm sure I could almost see the front of the car at one point it was so steep :angry: .

Thanks to Bib's, Laura and LEC for organising the hotel etc.

Martyn :D

and thanks to you guys for the company on Saturday night. Even learnt some Bulgarian! Didn't go to the show on Sunday, just drove home for 3 hours top down with a hangover, and got sunburnt as well!

Dave.

I really missed the showed this year .. :)

Now I have to sort it out the with the insurance, because I was lille late to cancel the hotel and now they charged £140 ! :veryangry:

Thanks to Laura & Bibs for inviting me to display the Orange lady once more, as always a great honour to represent the Forum.

As for the show, I love the location and the added classic show made it more interesting. Some work needs to be done on layout as we and the LDC were in a marquee between two others and many people didn't know where we were. also it would have been nice if the Lotus car park had been separated out into model area's.

Below are some of my fav pics from the weekend.

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

Edited by gasmangt3

Well, theres so many of the show guess I better post up some of the night before!

M5 following Cliff, obviously taken by my passenger! Speed doesn't show in these photo's. Yes we were doing 70!

IMG00036-20100417-1545.jpg

5pm and Bibbo's already downed 5 or 6.....showing he can still count to two!

IMG00037-20100417-1811.jpg

Joined by Graham, Louise and Jeffin Jeff! (Who was on fine form!)

IMG00040-20100417-1845.jpg

Moved inside and carried on drinking...who needs food!

IMG00043-20100417-1956.jpg

Cliff just before he decided to fall asleep...or was he just very very drunk?

IMG00044-20100417-2121.jpg

Ahah! Food at last (well, for those with fish medley food in the broadest sense) and joined by Walt from Belgium.....he looks disapproving of our drunken antics his lovely wife thought we were all insane!

IMG00045-20100417-2121.jpg

Ahah! The bill, .....Thats Dave Eds opposite Jeff, our one LEC representative

IMG00047-20100417-2210.jpg

My one Car picture. Thats my car at the back on the far right. Meh........

IMG00049-20100418-1211.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 4 weeks later...