Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[HONG KONG]Greetings from trackndrive - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[HONG KONG]Greetings from trackndrive

Tyler

Hello everybody!

Just come across this very good Lotus forum. Great to bump into the Esprit owners here again! Your cars are all very well looked after!

We are a group of Lotus Elise enthusiasts in HK meeting up regularly with our website: trackndrive.com catering not only for Lotus but a wide variety of cars.

I have a small collection of Lotus Elise x 3 all track/race prepared. We practice regularly at Zhuhai International Circuit and we look forward to meeting anyone who might be visiting HK!

Just give us a shout!thumbsup.gifanimier.gifbounce.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody!

Just come across this very good Lotus forum. Great to bump into the Esprit owners here again! Your cars are all very well looked after!

We are a group of Lotus Elise enthusiasts in HK meeting up regularly with our website: trackndrive.com catering not only for Lotus but a wide variety of cars.

I have a small collection of Lotus Elise x 3 all track/race prepared. We practice regularly at Zhuhai International Circuit and we look forward to meeting anyone who might be visiting HK!

Just give us a shout!thumbsup.gifanimier.gifbounce.gif

Hi Tyler,

Welcome to the Forum.

There are frequent meetings among the Esprit owners in HK.

Have met some of the Elise fans in the morning drives.

However our Esprits are too weak for track days.

We may see you at Fat Kee in Luk Keng.

Raymond

Raymond

Yellow V8 in HK

My pocketbook is too weak to pay for the brake and tyres on the track.

Last week, I had my new Bridge Stone rear tyres at US$1,200, and it took 3 months to order.

Raymond

Yellow V8 in HK

• 2 months later...

Great to know that there are diehard Esprit fans as there are Elise enthusiasts!

I could remember that I had a good dice in my GTR-32 with a factory Esprit GT3 on track in UK, probably at Donington at one of the Club 89 trackdays back in the early 90's. The engineers were testing and developing the GT3 before official launch. Very fast car back then.

The Elise is born to thrive on track as it is mechanically simple and track oriented in the outstart and also cheap to run. We have been tracking the Elise S1 since 2000 at ZIC and continued to develop our cars for the purpose.

Hope to see you all again soon and perhaps drive on track sometime too!thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...