Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Excel Rear Window Trim - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Excel Rear Window Trim

Hi guys,

My Excel has a black plastic surround along the edges of the rear window that has cracked and deteriorated.

I don't know if this is a standard item or if it is an after market item. The plastic seems to have just been stuck to the top of the join of the window and bodywork.

Does anyone else have this? Is it original and is a replacement available?

Cheers

Daryl

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Daryl,

My service parts list indicates that pre 85MY there were 3 finishers to the rear screen. It is not clear but these were presumably to the top and sides. Also it indicates 4 metre of double sided tape. The part numbers are A089U1503K and A089U6061V respectively. My 91SE seems to have spacers between the rear screen and body and black mastic infill. The screen is a tight fit and looks neat. Hope this goes some way to helping.

Ian.

• 3 years later...