Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
March 11th Crystal Cove Meet - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

March 11th Crystal Cove Meet

JRTurbo909

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shah... looks like your still on. If you can catch this, are you still going? I want to know whether heading by Crystal Cove is even worth it. I think I'll be hanging around the area regardless (afforementioned relaxation time) but just making sure if you're expecting me or something...

Don't come all the way out here just to meet me :D

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Yeah i think i might pass on this one. Even though the rain hasnt been quite what they said it would, National Weather Service also shows a storm off the coast and mentioned hail. This was updated at 5am this morning as well....

I hope it actually does rain because im leaning towards no...

I may try to head out to Motorsports Sunday in the valley tomorrow though...

Shah

1979 Esprit S2. Long Beach, CA

Well, I actually did go (although not in the Esprit!). I left the house and it was sunny and nice, as I got to CC it poured down! So you didn't miss anything, but two Esprits and one Exige. One of whom came down from Manhattan Beach (part of the missing LA group I believe)

cc6hk.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I ought to be able to make this saturday... I'm pretty sure I can, but I won't be able to stay past 11:00 (won't make much of a difference)

You up for it Gonzalo? Lookin forward! :lol:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

I ought to be able to make this saturday... I'm pretty sure I can, but I won't be able to stay past 11:00 (won't make much of a difference)

You up for it Gonzalo? Lookin forward! :)

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Definately! :lol:

Hey, you have one more week to get the car running.

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

I will try to make it as well but this weekend may be kinda hectic...

Also, South Bay Lotus is having a huge event with food and the Lotus truck on April 1st. I will pass on more info and make a thread when i hear more about it...

Shah

hmm... so same scenario as last time? show up if it's not raining, forget about it if it is? once again, I have reason to be in the OC regardless (little niece wants me to be in town for her soccer game :)) but then again that might be cancelled too :(

slade

I'm out unless its really sunny in the AM!

P.S. Gonzala - don't call me at 5:30AM :):(

I'm out unless its really sunny in the AM!

P.S. Gonzala - don't call me at 5:30AM :)

Edited by gmendoza

rain just eased up in Riverside for a while at least... We really are having trouble meeting each other all at once. Perhaps setting another more far off, definitely rain free date (at which point Trev and me will more likely have our cars running :)) would be a good idea. (couldn't even work on my car this week, and not sure if I could have even managed to get up early enough this morning on account of my stomach flu. I wouldn't have been pretty if I had managed to come... green skin, puking my guts out... worse, in a Blazer :( Though that might have been the same for shah and his saint paddys day festivities.

Figured the rain would have scared most folks off today, but I guess it wasn't raining? Sorry I didn't make it out in that case.

slade

It was a decent turn-out. There were some of the regulars like callaway and the F40, many Porsches and Ferraris, nothing ultra-rare though. There was a really nice silver Triumph TR-7 there.

As for Loti, there were 2 other Esprits and an Elise. Sorry no pics, I forgot my camera. :)

Edited by gmendoza

I'm going to live vicariously through you guys who get up at the butt crack of dawn to visit CC :):(:(

:P:) 5:45 work better?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to live vicariously through you guys who get up at the butt crack of dawn to visit CC :)  :(  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I'd been up all night. :P

I work nights this week. :)

one of these days we will all get to meet up finally. maybe april 1st and the Lotus of South Bay event?

Shah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be down for that as long as it's not an April Fool's joke. :lol:

no joke....

here are some pics that i found from last weeks crystal cove...

IMG_8848Medium.jpg

IMG_8825Medium.jpg

IMG_8877Medium.jpg

IMG_8874Medium.jpg

IMG_4499-vi.jpg

IMG_4262-vi.jpg

IMG_4261-vi.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy...

Slade, get your car running for next weekend so we can check out Paul's new V8! Weather reports say NO RAIN!!!! FINALLY!

Shah