Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello

SteveSmith

Hi all

Bibs & Robin - great forum functionality. Get that PR train rolling and get everyone on here quick.

I knew it would take guys south of the river to sort out a good forum.

BTW - my car's at Maidstone Sports Cars at the moment for B service and remedial work (thankfully nothing serious so they tell me!!) so thanks to you both for your recommendations - they seem to be doing the business :P

Laters guys

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve - Glad you made it - both here and to MSC!

Hope it's back on the road quickly (and cheaply!)

:P

Edited by evil_dr_fish

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

No more news as yet - awaiting a call from Andy at MSC as we speak.

I'm *hoping* to pick the car up tomorrow.

When I last spoke to Andy, he said (with a smile in his voice) that, having fixed the running problem by changing the TPS and crankshaft sensors, its now running very nicely !!!

I can't wait :blink:

Andy seems like a great guy but they've been hit badly over recent weeks by staff shortage (due to illness and holidays) so I think he's caught on the back foot at the moment trying to play catch up, hence the time its taking to get my car done.

That is in no way detrimental to the service I am receiving and cannot praise him enough for the thorough job he's doing.

Of course, I don't know how much the bill will be yet - maybe my feelings will change after that :D

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk