Lotus Festival Picture Gallery - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Festival Picture Gallery

Bibs

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good day, one of the best so far for my son and I. Found out my old boss is now on the Lotus Mech team, that was a shock..

Bib's its me or not? I just can't figger out the Album to put images in to your album or even make my own? there isn't any photo_add.png that I can see?

Went by what is bellow but didn't help?

sig.jpg

Just flew back in this afternoon from hols,

Fantstic pictures so far and absolutely gutted i missed this event, the F1 cars i would of loved to of seen in person, GUTTED :thumbsup:

regards danny p.s cheers for the pics

A

Great pics Bibs, I arrived at Snetterton with two very important things missing, a battery for the camera and a pushchair for the grandaughter!!!!! Managed to get some pics of the 80 Martini car for my elite portfolio on my phone though :thumbsup:

Here's mine :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonhimself/sets/72157624195295477/

Still uploading, took loads in the tent with another camera.

The spin was funny - the fella in the T91 was going so slow and the 101 wanted to overtake and just lost the back end - he was lucky not to put the back into the other one.

Heikki and Fauzy were amazing - looked like they were having the time of their lives !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks guys, great shots.

Somewhere in that lot is probably the car that won the fist GP I ever went to, Aintree 1962 (very young) the car that won the first GP at Brands Hatch, and the 72 that Ickx drove around the outside of Niki Lauda at Paddock Hill Bend, Brands Hatch, in the wet !

Great times great memories, wish I could have been there, maybe next time. :dizzy:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)